Soap recipes and pictures...from soapmaking lover in New Zealand.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No.22 Shampoo bar


Same recipe as before, but I added goat milk powder for rich texture.
I 'm bit worried to add 50% coconut oil in soap, because I heard too much coconut oil can be drying to the skin.
Basically, coconut oil makes a hard bar and rich foam, but should be limited
around 30% of the total .
My skin is sensitive, but so far no problem:)
Recipe
Oil
olive 50%
coconut 50%
Option
goat millk powder
pink clay
EO
lavender

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice soaps!
My favourite is Forrest.
/Eva (Olles mother)

Naho said...

Hi Eva!

I'm very glad to get a comment from you. It is the first comment of my new blog:)
I'm planning to teach soapmaking for Olle, so you will see his soap soon...